GLOSUS - Sustainability Information Management
GLOSUS enables companies to digitally capture, aggregate and publish their sustainability information across all areas (social, environmental and economic).
Why is Sustainability Information Management important for your company?
Are you looking for non-financial reporting tools? Do you need to collect and manage sustainability data? Are you looking for a way to report according to ESG or CSR guidelines? Your company wants to digitize and become more sustainable? Maybe there is something like a sustainability management system? Then Sustainability Information Management from GLOSUS is probably what you need.
Sustainability Information Management (SIM): Gain a clear competitive advantage by making your sustainability activities and facts transparent and tangible - for customers, employees and investors.
With transparent and interactive digital sustainability reporting you can achieve measurable results:
Increased employer attractiveness for recruiting new employees
5% - 10%
Sales growth of companies with sustainable products
Increasing the efficiency of sustainability reporting
Glosus internal study
Sustainability Information Management with GLOSUS
GLOSUS Portrait monitors sustainability performance across legal entities and generates sustainability reporting tailored to individual stakeholder needs. The module includes a library of quantitative KPIs according to international standards and enables "digital tagging".
With GLOSUS Story, customized publications of corporate sustainability activities are planned and generated. The focus is on continuous "storytelling" of qualitative information, including social media integration with tracking of stakeholder interactions.
The GLOSUS Badge signals your company's sustainability to your relevant target groups across various digital channels. The badge creates access for talents, customers and investors to relevant sustainability information at their point-of-decision.
Modern sustainability reporting with GLOSUS
- Comply with EU sustainability reporting regulations, which are expected to be massively tightened from 2024 onwards
- Support of various global standards, including GRI, SASB, DNK etc
- Digital tagging of sustainability information - a sustainability report in PDF format alone will no longer be sufficient
- Reduction of borrowing costs (interest rates on loans)
- Easier access to ESG (environmental, social, governance)-focused capital
- More efficient and easily customizable sustainability reporting
- Automated scope 3 reporting to customers
- Digitization of internal and external company processes
- Gain market share due to transparent and continuous publication of sustainability information among consumers and B2B customers
- Increased employer attractiveness
- Increase in company valuation
- Differentiation directly at the point-of-sale through the use of sustainability information e.g. in virtual show rooms or augmented reality on the sales floor